- Afghan Fund Launched in NYC as Orphans Visit
- Andeisha Farid and the Orphaned Children of Afghanistan
- SNL’s Rachel Dratch Shares Poetry for Afghan Women – in Brooklyn
- Exploring the World, Poetically, Through The Sufi’s Garland
Afghan students’ coats hang on the wall as the “Back to School” campaign, sponsored by
the Afghan Government with the support of UNICEF, takes off. The campaign will bring an
estimated 1.7 million Afghan boys and girls back to school. 23/05/2006. Kabul, Afghanistan.
UN Photo/Eskinder Debebe.
- Sundance Film Afghan Star Incredible
- Goldman Sachs Helps 10,000 Women, Including Andeisha Farid
- Ian Pounds Sells Vermont Home, Moves to Kabul to Help Orphans
For the complete listing of thematic stories, see Jim Luce Writes.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Articles, photographs and graphics by Jim Luce are © Jim Luce. Luce Publications™, The Jim Luce Stewardship Report™, The Stewardship Report™, JLSR™, The Luce Index™, JLSR Tidbits™, Thought Leaders & Global Citizens™, and JIM LUCE™ are all TM – SM of Jim Luce. Follow The Stewardship Report on Facebook.