J im Luce traveled to Africa for the first time in 2007 — Togo and Ghana — where he explored orphan care possibilities north of Lomé and in the Volta Region. He write Riding the Tiger – The Story of Orphans International on the balcony of his hotel room in Lomé.
- Jim Luce Returns (In Part) to Corporate America
- Madonna, Mercy and Malawi
- Peter Buffett and Angelique Kidjo Release Single to Support Girls in Africa
- Renewable Energy Expert Steve Smith Mitigates Conflicts in Congo, Rwanda, Sudan
- Thought Leader and Global Citizen, India’s Filmmaker Mira Nair
- U.S. Congressmember Maloney on Abhorrent Anti-Gay Legislation in Uganda
This year’s graduation at the American University of Nigeria.
For the complete listing of thematic stories, see Jim Luce Writes.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Articles, photographs and graphics by Jim Luce are © Jim Luce. Luce Publications™, The Jim Luce Stewardship Report™, The Stewardship Report™, JLSR™, The Luce Index™, JLSR Tidbits™, Thought Leaders & Global Citizens™, and JIM LUCE™ are all TM – SM of Jim Luce. Follow The Stewardship Report on Facebook.