- Prince Harry: From Polo in Connecticut to Orphans in Africa
- United Gala for Orphaned Children in Developing World
- Pratham: Chelsea Clinton on Board USS Intrepid for Education in India
- Foundation to Award Networking Star at Social Event
- Dr. Kazuko Opens Academic Building at Tibetan Orphanage in India
- Hellenic Fund Launching to Help Kids, including Refugees, in Hellas
- Fund Launch for Kids in Greece with Ancient Hellenic Ideals
- Italy Hosts Child Soldiers Symposium with Radhika Coomaraswamy
- Madonna, Africa and Child Mortality
- Spectacular Sold-Out Premiere of Anti-Child Trafficking Film in NYC
- Chatting with UNICEF’s Director Ann Veneman
- Children’s Rights: Protecting Foster Care in the U.S.
Mathew Luce with his father Jim in Jakarta, Indonesia, 2006.
- Mountaineers Climb Up so Kids with AIDS Can Grow Up
- Orphans International Worldwide: Embracing Family Care For Orphans
- Saying “No” to Recruiting Child Soldiers
- Sweden’s Queen Silvia on “Fire Souls” — Leaders in Child Protection
- World Renowned Autistic Advocate Temple Grandin’s Mother to Tell the Family Story
- Mother Teresa’s Home for Children in Jacmel, Haiti
- In Sri Lanka: Home for Disabled Children
- Cambodian Opposition Leader Featured In Anti-Child Trafficking Film Premiere in NYC
- Italy Hosts Child Soldiers Symposium with the U.N.
For the complete listing of thematic stories, see Jim Luce Writes,
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Articles, photographs and graphics by Jim Luce are © Jim Luce. Luce Publications™, The Jim Luce Stewardship Report™, The Stewardship Report™, JLSR™, The Luce Index™, JLSR Tidbits™, Thought Leaders & Global Citizens™, and JIM LUCE™ are all TM – SM of Jim Luce. Follow the JLSR on Facebook.