J im Luce has coped with his own health condition as well as his son’s for several decades — as well as dealing with orphan-related health issues in Africa, Asia and the Americas — giving him a better understanding of the issues.
- O.S.U. Swimmers vs. Kenyon to Benefit J. Luce Foundation’s Bauer Fund (Video)
- Habitat for Humanity Notes Importance of World Toilet Day
- Fifth Annual Meningitis Gala Honors NASCAR Driving Philanthropist
- Autistic Teen Leader Wows Me at NYU Gala
- Meningitis: Give Kids a Shot – and Save a Kid’s Life
- At the UN: Co-hosting Conference on World Peace, Health and Culture
- Lauri Grossman: On Being Human, Becoming Whole
- Balinese Natural Birthing Center Threatened by Global Downturn
- Helping Women: Eliminating Obstetric Fistula in Developing World
- Itzhak Perlman to Perform at Lincoln Center to Help Rotary Eradicate Polio
A seven-year-old boy suffers from a rare disease leaving him with an unprotected heart.
- Dr. Tiffany Keenan Helping to Rebuild Post-Earthquake Haiti
- Pro Mujer: Journey Towards Women’s Empowerment In Latin America
- “Rare Diseases” Increasingly Common, Not Rare for Afflicted
- Giving Newly-Arrived Home Attendants Nursing Education
- Airlines Applauded as Our Tsunami Docs Return from New Orleans
For the complete listing of thematic stories, see Jim Luce Writes.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Articles, photographs and graphics by Jim Luce are © Jim Luce. Luce Publications™, The Jim Luce Stewardship Report™, The Stewardship Report™, JLSR™, The Luce Index™, JLSR Tidbits™, Thought Leaders & Global Citizens™, and JIM LUCE™ are all TM – SM of Jim Luce. Follow The Stewardship Report on Facebook.